IGNITE COMPARISON CHART:
The IGNITE LED Teeth Whitening System has been developed through countless years of research and development. IGNITE is the most effective, easy-to-use and safe at home LED Teeth Whitening System in the world. Needless to say, not ALL LED Teeth Whitening Systems are the same. Below is our analysis of the current options on the market today.
|Company||IGNITE||GLO Brilliant||Night Bright||Auraglow||Luster Pro|
|Complete Kit||$159.99||$220 – $275||$139||$59.99||$44.99|
|Gel Applications||1+ applications||8+applications||10 minutes||10 days||N/A|
|Percentage of Peroxide||Custom Blend
35% Carbamide Peroxide (CP)
|12% (HP) Hydrogen Peroxide||35% (CP) Carbamide Peroxide||Bleach (HP)
|Treatment Time||20 minutes-||3-5 days||10 days||30 minutes||30 minutes|
|Light Use||LED||Light Optics||LED||LED||LED|
|Storage for gels||No Direct Light or refrigerate||Refrigerate||Refrigerate||Refrigerate||Refrigerate|
|Family & Friends w/disposable covers||YES||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|CE/FDA & CSA for outside the country||YES||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
GLO Brilliant Teeth Whitening:
- GLO Brilliant contains 30% hydrogen peroxide yet claims to have a 24-month shelf life on their packaging. However, hydrogen peroxide only has a three-month shelf life!
- GLO Brilliant‘s whitening process includes 4 – 8 minute applications per day. IGNITE can be used for 20 consecutive minutes without any sensitivity issues.
- GLO Brilliant also claims to combine heat with the LED light which is IMPOSSIBLE and misleading.
- GLO Brilliant does not provide disposable mouthpieces. The IGNITE system does, therefore can be used by the entire family.
Luster Pro Teeth Whitening System:
- The Luster Pro method includes several steps to go through including rinsing.
- Luster Pro requires you to pretreat the teeth.
- Luster Pro bulbs have to be replaced! This is concerning because LED light is supposed to last for years!
- Luster Pro packaging stresses that whitening of the gums near the teeth happens to some users. What this means is that you’re actually burning the gums!
Night Bright LED Teeth Whitening System:
- This system is NOT salon quality. The LED light is substantially weaker than that of IGNITE’s.
- To compensate for a weaker light, Night Bright uses higher levels of hydrogen peroxide causing severe sensitivity and burning of the gums.
- AURAGLOW is very similar in quality to Night Bright. The light is weak and the hydrogen peroxide levels are high.
- AURAGLOW uses a syringe gel and tray method. This method will cause saliva drips.